forrtl: severe (256): unformatted I/O to unit open for formatted transfers, unit 85, file /dev/null
-
Raman calculations, restarting for spectral calculation returns this error; see the files and thank you (system does not allow to upload majority of the file formats, unfortunately, including FREQINFO.DAT)TENS_RAMAN.DAT INPUT.d12 output.out [fort.34](Invalid file type. Allowed types are: .png, .jpg, .bmp, .txt, .gif, .d12, .out, .dat, .d3, .outp, .input, .output, .jpeg) fort.dat
-
Sorry Filippo, you are right - but the error is still there. I initially calculated fragment of 10 atoms but in the list I gave 11 atoms (I think this needs to be fixed since it should have returned the input error)
EXTERNAL
FREQCALC
FRAGMENT
10
9 106 131 175 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
PREOPTGEOM
ATOMONLY
END
INTENS
INTRAMAN
INTCPHF
END
END
ENDand it worked but then I tried calculating it for 11 atoms and the error occurred
EXTERNAL
FREQCALC
FRAGMENT
11
9 106 131 175 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
INTENS
INTRAMAN
INTCPHF
END
ENDFREQ
END
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
