UNABLE TO FIND G' IN NQGSHG
-
Dear Colleagues,
I am running a CPHF calculation and I have a MPI crash which I do not really understand. In the file fort.87 I have the following error message:
ERROR **** SHELLXNhi_task **** UNABLE TO FIND G' IN NQGSHG
If needed I can provide my input file.
Best regards
Xavier -
Hi Xavier, thanks for the question. Can you please provide your input and output?
Dear Jacques
Thank you for your quick reply.
Here is the input file.
Best
Xavier -
Hi Xavier,
In CRYSTAL23, symmetry has been introduced as a default option for the integrals calculation for response properties.
But there are some problems, as in your calculation.
We can solve the problem by inserting the keyword NOINTSYM in the INTCPHF block of your input.
Hope the calculation is a success!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login