Problem in Restarting IR Intensities Calculation with CPHF
-
I now have one more problem during the next step, which consists to restart the calculation to obtain the Raman spectrum. In my previous calculations using CPHF I was using the sequence:
FREQCALC RESTART INTENS DIELTENS 5.30029 -0.00000 -0.00000 0.00000 5.30029 -0.00000 0.00000 -0.00000 5.30029 IRSPEC DAMPFAC 5.0 GAUSS ENDIR ENDFREQand it was working perfectly, but here I have the following error message:
RESTART FROM AN INCOMPLETE HESSIAN MATRIX ERROR **** RESTHES **** RESTART DATA WAS OBTAINED WITH CPHF, USE INTCPHFIs it possible that the RESTART when using NOINTSYM in the INTCPHF block must be different? I didn't find any lines about NOINTSYM in the USERGUIDE.
Best regardsXavier
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login