HELP WITH COMPOSITE METHODS
-
Hello,
I have been attempting to incorporate composite methods such as HFSOL3C into my computations, however, it appears that CRYSTAL does not recognize the keyword. This appears the same for any composite method, but not if I put in something like STO-3G.
After going back to the basic MgO test case, I still receive an error that states: "SELECTED BASIS SET IS UNAVAILABLE OR WRONG KEYWORD"
I have attached the output file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
George
mgo (1).out -
Dear George,
According to your output, you are using CRYSTAL17 to perform the HFsol-3c calculation.
Please note that HFsol-3c and the other "sol-3c" composite methods are only available in CRYSTAL23.Best regards,
Bartolomeo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login